SumoMe Email

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Smiles are Free and Laughter is Contagious

It has been documented before...a man's life was saved because a stranger smiled and kept him from going over the edge.

Do you think that man smiling had any idea what the other was about to do?

Smiles are free and oh so priceless. To quote, oh yes I am, Justin Beiber..."You smile, I smile."

  

I may not have much money, but if I have a smile to flash that will brighten up your day, well, I think that makes me the richest person in the world.

Forest's mother was right..."Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get."

Life is bitter sweet in many ways. While you fight your battle and I enjoy my day, I can offer a smile.  When you have a good day and I fight my battle, you can offer a smile.

And if we kinda know each other and share a laugh or you take some time to just talk to me when I feel like crud, one never knows how much that can mean to another.

When I see genuine sincerity, someone doing something because they just want to help out another soul, it makes me want to be a better person. Holding a door because you want to, not because you feel you have to; going out of your way to make someone smile because you know they are down or simply helping a fellow co-worker navigate a new job; these things make me smile.

Navigating through life can be tough, especially when there are bumps in the road and even large crevasses.

photo: t.v.guide.com

One of my favo things to do is laugh...that's why I Love Lucy. I laugh so hard, I cry sometimes when I watch those black and white re-runs on TVland. Isn't that the best feeling...when you have a belly laugh and even better is an uncontrollable belly laugh.

We all just want to set our problems aside and just enjoy each other's laughs and smiles when we can. We have a term in our English language called human kind. We are all human, and we all can be kind. We need to practice both. Smiling and laughter are 2 great ways to give back to human kind and make our world a better place.

The best part, smiles are free and laughter is contagious.

That's one contagium that I don't mind catching. 2change2morrow :)

~This post is dedicated to everyone who has brightened my day, cracked a smile on my face and especially made me laugh. Cheers to you aMaZing souls! 

No comments: